Author: Seasoned With Chaos
Serves: 12 servings as a side
- 1 bag frozen yellow corn
- ½ small red onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 2 avocados, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Juice from one lime, freshly squeezed
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Sprinkle of cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine corn, red pepper, red onion, avocados, and black beans.
- Sprinkle cumin, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and cayenne over mixture and stir.
- Add apple cider vinegar and lime juice, stir until evenly coated.
- Cover and put in fridge for 2-3 hours before serving.