Asian Chicken Salad with Sesame Lime Dressing
Author: Seasoned With Chaos, adapted from Simply Real Health
- For dressing:
- ½ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 TB Tamari sauce (or soy sauce)
- 2 tsp unrefined Sesame oil
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger (or ½ tsp dried ginger)
- 1 tsp honey
- For salad:
- 1 large head green cabbage, core removed and shredded
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1 lb. chicken, cooked and shredded
- In a bowl, mix all dressing ingredients with a whisk or fork.
- Prepare salad ingredients as outlined above.
- Drizzle dressing, toss, and eat!